Modern World ® Freebies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern World ® Freebies

HomeArcadeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Printable dog contract~cute!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Printable dog contract~cute! Empty
PostSubject: Printable dog contract~cute!   Printable dog contract~cute! Icon_minipostedNovember 13th 2007, 6:00 am

http://www.loveyourdog.com/contract.html

I, _____________________ , promise to take care of my dog, ________________ , during his/her whole lifetime. I will teach my dog to trust me by treating him with love and respect. I will be kind, gentle, and generous to my dog at all times. I will be responsible for providing him with the things that he needs to be healthy and happy. I am making this commitment to my dog.,,, etc.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Printable dog contract~cute!   Printable dog contract~cute! Icon_minipostedDecember 14th 2007, 8:31 am

I, _____________________ , promise to take care of my dog, ________________ , during his/her whole lifetime. I will teach my dog to trust me by treating him with love and respect. I will be kind, gentle, and generous to my dog at all times. I will be responsible for providing him with the things that he needs to be healthy and happy. I am making this commitment to my dog.

Printable dog contract~cute! Bluepaw8 I will give food and water to my dog in a clean dish everyday.
Printable dog contract~cute! Bluepaw8 I will make sure my dog has shelter from hot, cold, and wet weather.
Printable dog contract~cute! Bluepaw8 I will make sure my dog sees a veterinarian for shots and checkups.
Printable dog contract~cute! Bluepaw8 I will provide a collar and ID tag for my dog to wear at all times.
Printable dog contract~cute! Bluepaw8 I will keep my dog from running loose in the neighborhood.
Printable dog contract~cute! Bluepaw8 I will make sure my dog gets obedience training so he behaves well.
Printable dog contract~cute! Bluepaw8 I will keep my dog clean and brushed and lookin' good!
Printable dog contract~cute! Bluepaw8 I will spend time everyday with my dog playing, or going for a walk.
Printable dog contract~cute! Bluepaw8 I will always protect my dog from people or things that might hurt him.

Your Signature_______________________________ Date____________________

Printable dog contract~cute! Boneszxline

http://www.loveyourdog.com
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Printable dog contract~cute!   Printable dog contract~cute! Icon_minipostedDecember 14th 2007, 8:32 am

stella and lucielle say:

woof........
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Printable dog contract~cute!   Printable dog contract~cute! Icon_minipostedJanuary 2nd 2008, 8:49 am

YEAH...........................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Printable dog contract~cute!   Printable dog contract~cute! Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Printable dog contract~cute!
Page 1 of 1