Modern World ® Freebies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern World ® Freebies

HomeArcadeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wellness chocolate shake...E-MAIL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

wellness chocolate shake...E-MAIL Empty
PostSubject: wellness chocolate shake...E-MAIL   wellness chocolate shake...E-MAIL Icon_minipostedNovember 19th 2007, 5:01 pm

http://wellnesswaterandsalt.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=86&Itemid=9

Would You Like A Free Sample?
wellness chocolate shake...E-MAIL Pdf_button
wellness chocolate shake...E-MAIL PrintButton
wellness chocolate shake...E-MAIL EmailButton

Written by Stan Zimmer

Would You Like a Free Sample?
Those six words most people like to hear. Why would someone give out a free sample? Considering the mailing costs, sample costs, and the time spent preparing to send the sample- why? Simple- the belief that one sample will be enough to prove its worth! I have tried this product and feel strongly that you will want to continue taking this fine product in the future.
10 Days of Chocolate Weight Loss System
Want to Lose Weight but don’t want to give up chocolate? Now You Can!
Want to have a meal on the go that actually satisfies your hunger and gives you energy?
I have been impressed with the Chocolate Weight Loss Shake as a meal replacement when working! It is the only one I have ever used that actually keeps cravings away till the next meal! One sample packet of the Shake should be enough to prove its worth and to continue using the product!!
Please view the information and also on my home page. Plus read the article about Body Building (click on Water & Salt Consulting on the left of home page )
The Power of Chocolate
10 Days of Chocolate® Success Stories
10 Days of Chocolate® Flyer
10 Days of Chocolate Web Site Please Click on Order Wholesale and see the special one time packages that will save you money!!
Free Sample Request please email request to [email]wellnesssalt@yahoo.com[/email] & put Free Sample Chocolate Shake or something like that on the message.(Right now only for US addresses)

Last Updated ( Monday, 08 October 2007 )
Back to top Go down
Shimmertail
Modern Advisor
Modern Advisor
Shimmertail

Female
Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-11-14

wellness chocolate shake...E-MAIL Left_bar_bleue2020/100000wellness chocolate shake...E-MAIL Empty_bar_bleue  (2020/100000)
Negative Repuation:
wellness chocolate shake...E-MAIL #FF0E0E0/500wellness chocolate shake...E-MAIL #FF0E0E  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: wellness chocolate shake...E-MAIL   wellness chocolate shake...E-MAIL Icon_minipostedNovember 19th 2007, 5:16 pm

Thanks for the post. I just don't do diet anything.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: wellness chocolate shake...E-MAIL   wellness chocolate shake...E-MAIL Icon_minipostedDecember 12th 2007, 12:29 pm

Free Sample Request please email request to wellnesssalt@yahoo.com & put Free Sample Chocolate Shake or something like that on the message.(Right now only for US addresses)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wellness chocolate shake...E-MAIL   wellness chocolate shake...E-MAIL Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

wellness chocolate shake...E-MAIL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Modern World ® Freebies :: Freebies :: Mail, email & s.a.s.e.-
Jump to:  
Modern World Affiliates

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com