Modern World ® Freebies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern World ® Freebies

HomeArcadeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"My Journey of Faith" - coloring Poster/pdf

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

"My Journey of Faith" - coloring Poster/pdf Empty
PostSubject: "My Journey of Faith" - coloring Poster/pdf   "My Journey of Faith" - coloring Poster/pdf Icon_minipostedNovember 28th 2007, 7:17 am

http://www.bibleevidence.com/store/mjof_coloringposter.html

"My Journey of Faith" - Coloring Poster
This poster shows an overview of the journey of faith each person takes once he or she accepts Christ. It provides hours of coloring fun and discussion for the whole family. Size 11x17.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

"My Journey of Faith" - coloring Poster/pdf Empty
PostSubject: Re: "My Journey of Faith" - coloring Poster/pdf   "My Journey of Faith" - coloring Poster/pdf Icon_minipostedFebruary 3rd 2008, 6:51 pm

My Journey of Faith" - Coloring Poster
This poster shows an overview of the journey of faith each person takes once he or she accepts Christ. It provides hours of coloring fun and discussion for the whole family. Size 11x17.
This poster corresponds to the lessons in the "My Journey of Faith - Bible Exploration Worksheets."
"My Journey of Faith" - coloring Poster/pdf Pixel_blue_dark
Free Download
Click on the "Download" button below to download a PDF version of this product. You may then view and/or print the poster to your printer. Note: You may reproduce and use the poster for your personal or Bible class use. However, no part of it may be modified in any way without the written consent of BibleEvidence.com.
Item #100200
Download PDF Version (2.3 MB)
Back to top Go down

"My Journey of Faith" - coloring Poster/pdf
Page 1 of 1