Modern World ® Freebies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern World ® Freebies

HomeArcadeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

send coffee to a friend/ our state coffee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

send coffee to a friend/ our state coffee Empty
PostSubject: send coffee to a friend/ our state coffee   send coffee to a friend/ our state coffee Icon_minipostedDecember 4th 2007, 10:41 am

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: send coffee to a friend/ our state coffee   send coffee to a friend/ our state coffee Icon_minipostedDecember 4th 2007, 11:59 am

send coffee to a friend/ our state coffee 170
send coffee to a friend/ our state coffee 170

nice find! Thanks jol....
Back to top Go down
Shimmertail
Modern Advisor
Modern Advisor
Shimmertail

Female
Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-11-14

send coffee to a friend/ our state coffee Left_bar_bleue2020/100000send coffee to a friend/ our state coffee Empty_bar_bleue  (2020/100000)
Negative Repuation:
send coffee to a friend/ our state coffee #FF0E0E0/500send coffee to a friend/ our state coffee #FF0E0E  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: send coffee to a friend/ our state coffee   send coffee to a friend/ our state coffee Icon_minipostedDecember 4th 2007, 12:16 pm

Thanks for the post. I wonder if you can send one to yourself? LOL
Back to top Go down
Shimmertail
Modern Advisor
Modern Advisor
Shimmertail

Female

send coffee to a friend/ our state coffee Left_bar_bleue2020/100000send coffee to a friend/ our state coffee Empty_bar_bleue  (2020/100000)
Negative Repuation:
send coffee to a friend/ our state coffee #FF0E0E0/500send coffee to a friend/ our state coffee #FF0E0E  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: send coffee to a friend/ our state coffee   send coffee to a friend/ our state coffee Icon_minipostedJanuary 1st 2008, 10:20 am

You can send one to yourself and I did. LOL
I received my samples Friday.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: send coffee to a friend/ our state coffee   send coffee to a friend/ our state coffee Icon_minipostedJanuary 1st 2008, 10:24 am

you crack me up.
thx for the heads up.
Back to top Go down
Shimmertail
Modern Advisor
Modern Advisor
Shimmertail

Female

Negative Repuation:

PostSubject: Re: send coffee to a friend/ our state coffee   send coffee to a friend/ our state coffee Icon_minipostedJanuary 1st 2008, 10:33 am

I couldn't think of anyone I'd rather send it to outside of myself. LOL COFFEE. It also comes with a catalog. In that catalog they sell a coffee pod machine and stuff. So I'm going to email them a nice note and ask if they provide coffee pods for my (Senseo) coffee pod machine I just bought. I'll keep you updated.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: send coffee to a friend/ our state coffee   send coffee to a friend/ our state coffee Icon_minipostedJanuary 1st 2008, 10:37 am

wow. good idea.

you could always send me coffee...i drink about 2 pots a day!!!!

bbbuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: send coffee to a friend/ our state coffee   send coffee to a friend/ our state coffee Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

send coffee to a friend/ our state coffee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Modern World ® Freebies :: Brick & Mortar, Almost Free.... :: Deals-
Jump to:  
Modern World Affiliates

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com