Modern World ® Freebies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern World ® Freebies

HomeArcadeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Most Amazing Man I have ever Known

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Bleu
The Modern Girl ®
The Modern Girl ®
Admin Bleu

Female
Number of posts : 2763
Zodiac sign : Cute wittle goat with the wittle tail
Hobby : Staying on top of the game
Registration date : 2007-10-20

The Most Amazing Man I have ever Known Left_bar_bleue1400/100000The Most Amazing Man I have ever Known Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/100000)
Negative Repuation:
The Most Amazing Man I have ever Known #FF0E0E0/500The Most Amazing Man I have ever Known #FF0E0E  (0/500)

The Most Amazing Man I have ever Known Empty
PostSubject: The Most Amazing Man I have ever Known   The Most Amazing Man I have ever Known Icon_minipostedDecember 5th 2007, 11:58 am

My grandfather was the most amazing man to ever enter my life. He was also the biggest mental trauma when he left my life when he lost the battle to his 4th cancer almost 6 yrs ago. Even though it has been almost 6 yrs, I have never mentally gotten over his death and I still have to catch myself from speaking of him as if he were right down the street. On December 8, this Saturday, please light a candle for him in honor of his birthday. This would have been his 80th birthday.
Back to top Go down
http://freemodernworld.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Most Amazing Man I have ever Known   The Most Amazing Man I have ever Known Icon_minipostedDecember 5th 2007, 12:18 pm

I will light a candle for you & your grandfather bleu...

love & prayers,
rose'
Back to top Go down
Admin Bleu
The Modern Girl ®
The Modern Girl ®
Admin Bleu

Female

The Most Amazing Man I have ever Known Left_bar_bleue1400/100000The Most Amazing Man I have ever Known Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/100000)
Negative Repuation:
The Most Amazing Man I have ever Known #FF0E0E0/500The Most Amazing Man I have ever Known #FF0E0E  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Most Amazing Man I have ever Known   The Most Amazing Man I have ever Known Icon_minipostedDecember 5th 2007, 7:46 pm

thank you
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Most Amazing Man I have ever Known   The Most Amazing Man I have ever Known Icon_minipostedDecember 7th 2007, 6:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Admin Bleu
The Modern Girl ®
The Modern Girl ®
Admin Bleu

Female

Negative Repuation:

PostSubject: Re: The Most Amazing Man I have ever Known   The Most Amazing Man I have ever Known Icon_minipostedDecember 9th 2007, 11:02 pm

This weekend is the hardest one yet for me. I am so happy that I have such great friends and supporters online. You have no idea just how much one simple act of kindness and selflessness can truly touch one person's heart.

Nathen lost his first tooth last night and I know that my pop pop made that happen to lighten my mood of the day. I'm still down in the dumps but without people like you, I wouldn't be handling anything at all.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
marti
Modern Rose
Modern Rose
marti

Female
Number of posts : 58
Zodiac sign : Taraus
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: The Most Amazing Man I have ever Known   The Most Amazing Man I have ever Known Icon_minipostedApril 18th 2009, 10:20 pm

i will light a candle
Back to top Go down
http://mhmilligan1977@gmail.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Most Amazing Man I have ever Known   The Most Amazing Man I have ever Known Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

The Most Amazing Man I have ever Known
Page 1 of 1