Modern World ® Freebies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern World ® Freebies

HomeArcadeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

National Tire Safety Week kit APRIL 20–26, 2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

National Tire Safety Week kit APRIL 20–26, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: National Tire Safety Week kit APRIL 20–26, 2008   National Tire Safety Week kit APRIL 20–26, 2008 Icon_minipostedDecember 9th 2007, 9:15 pm

http://www.scraptire.org/tire_safety/tire_maintenance_and_safety/national_tire_safety_week/partner_kit.cfm

Play Your PART in
National Tire Safety Week.
APRIL 20–26, 2008

*Order by March 14, 2008 to ensure delivery for National Tire Safety Week

What is National Tire Safety Week?
It’s a nationwide event sponsored by the Rubber Manufacturers Association to raise consumer awareness about tire safety.

Why should tire and automotive service professionals support National Tire Safety Week?
To help consumers keep their tires safe and to demonstrate your industry’s commitment to motorist safety.

How can I participate?
Fill out the form below to receive your FREE National Tire Safety Week kit that includes brochures and other materials. Please check our partner list to see if your company is already registered to receive materials. If so, please do not fill out this form.

I participated in National Tire Safety Week last year. Do I need to register again?
If you're participated in National Tire Safety Week before, you are automatically registered to receive these materials again. If you wish to make any changes or if you have questions, contact us at betiresmart@rma.org.

Last edited by on February 3rd 2008, 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

National Tire Safety Week kit APRIL 20–26, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: National Tire Safety Week kit APRIL 20–26, 2008   National Tire Safety Week kit APRIL 20–26, 2008 Icon_minipostedFebruary 3rd 2008, 8:54 pm

Play Your PART in
National Tire Safety Week.

APRIL 20–26, 2008

*Order by March 14, 2008 to ensure delivery for National Tire Safety Week

What is National Tire Safety Week?
It’s a nationwide event sponsored by the Rubber Manufacturers Association to raise consumer awareness about tire safety.
Why should tire and automotive service professionals support National Tire Safety Week?
To help consumers keep their tires safe and to demonstrate your industry’s commitment to motorist safety.
How can I participate?
Fill out the form below to receive your FREE National Tire Safety Week kit that includes brochures and other materials. Please check our partner list to see if your company is already registered to receive materials. If so, please do not fill out this form.
I participated in National Tire Safety Week last year. Do I need to register again?
If you're participated in National Tire Safety Week before, you are automatically registered to receive these materials again. If you wish to make any changes or if you have questions, contact us at betiresmart@rma.org.
(US Tire/Auto Repair Retailers Only Please)
Back to top Go down

National Tire Safety Week kit APRIL 20–26, 2008
Page 1 of 1