Modern World ® Freebies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern World ® Freebies

HomeArcadeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kingdom items

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

kingdom items Empty
PostSubject: kingdom items   kingdom items Icon_minipostedDecember 17th 2007, 7:04 am

http://portal3.oru.edu/shop.alb.home?category_id=8&author=All&search=All

Please order products by December 5 to ensure Christmas delivery.

All CategoriesAudioVideoBooksBookletsBiblesMagazinesMusicOtherFree ItemsSpecial Offers All AuthorsOral RobertsEvelyn RobertsRichard RobertsLindsay Roberts
2008 Year of the Kingdom Calendar
Uncover a new and powerful Scripture each month with the 2008 Year of the Kingdom calendar. Filled with beautiful and colorful pictures of the Oral Roberts University campus and Oral Roberts Ministries events, the calendar can be a welcome addition to your home or office. Order your FREE copy today!
Calendar FREE (limit 1)
Anointing Oil
Anointing oil is a mighty symbol of the Holy Spirit's power and a powerful point of contact for your healing. "Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord." —James 5:14 NKJV

Anointing someone who is sick—or in need of any kind of miracle—with oil that has been prayed over and consecrated to God is another powerful, Bible-honored way of releasing your faith for healing.

The anointing oil has no power in itself, but it is a mighty symbol of the power resident in the Holy Spirit. In Bible days, often the prophet would take the anointing oil and begin to pour it upon the head of the individual, the anointed one, and it would flow down through their hair and down their face and their beard, down their bodies, and flow down across their feet. It was a type of the Holy Spirit which had not yet been poured out. But since the Day of Pentecost, we are blessed to be living in an era where God is pouring out His Spirit upon all flesh and that includes you and me.

The act of anointing with oil reminds us of that and of the healing power of God that is available to us, through the His Holy Spirit, when we reach out to Him in faith believing.
Anointing Oil FREE (limit 2)
Covering Your Family With God's Word
By Lindsay Roberts
You can become a powerful intercessor for your family by praying and confessing the promises of God's Word over them on a daily basis.
Booklet FREE (limit 1)
Miracles Now magazine
This quarterly magazine is filled with Oral Roberts Ministries' news, faith-building messages, powerful testimonies, special product offers, and more.
Current Issue FREE (limit 1)
Overcoming FEAR with your FAITH Card
This handy card lists Scriptures you can declare over your life every day to help you overcome and live above fear.
Card FREE (limit 1)
Prayer Cloth
The Lord spoke to me and told me to pray over thousands of Prayer Cloths and send them out to our friends and Partners who would request them—just as the apostle Paul did according to Acts 19:11-12—and tell them to expect a miracle.

As we've said again and again, there is nothing special about the cloth itself. But we believe there is something very special and very Bible-based about you and me going into agreement together for God to meet whatever need you're facing.

Why does God sometimes use something as unusual as a Prayer Cloth as an avenue of His healing power? I don't know why. But I do know that it's a Bible-honored connection as we are praying for people's needs. And as we've been doing what God told me to do, we have already received many tremendous reports from our Partners concerning these Prayer Cloths.
Prayer Cloth FREE (limit 5)
Psalm 91 Card
Because Richard and I declare the Word of God over our lives and the lives of our children every day, we created a Psalm 91 Declaration of Faith Card. Based on one of the most powerful scripture passages in the Bible, we agree with what God has to say, and declare it as being true in your lives too.
Card FREE (limit 1)
Second Coming of Jesus reference card
On this attractive card-just the right size to keep in your Bible for quick reference-are Scriptures that foretell Jesus' second coming to earth.
FREE (limit 1)

Guarantee: Should any of our materials arrive damaged or defective, we will replace them free of charge. Click here to report defective materials, or return materials to Oral Roberts Evangelistic Association, 7777 South Lewis Avenue, Tulsa, OK 74171.

Copyright © Oral Roberts Evangelistic Association
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

kingdom items Empty
PostSubject: Re: kingdom items   kingdom items Icon_minipostedFebruary 3rd 2008, 7:33 pm

Anointing Oil
Anointing oil is a mighty symbol of the Holy Spirit's power and a powerful point of contact for your healing. "Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord." —James 5:14 NKJV

Anointing someone who is sick—or in need of any kind of miracle—with oil that has been prayed over and consecrated to God is another powerful, Bible-honored way of releasing your faith for healing.

The anointing oil has no power in itself, but it is a mighty symbol of the power resident in the Holy Spirit. In Bible days, often the prophet would take the anointing oil and begin to pour it upon the head of the individual, the anointed one, and it would flow down through their hair and down their face and their beard, down their bodies, and flow down across their feet. It was a type of the Holy Spirit which had not yet been poured out. But since the Day of Pentecost, we are blessed to be living in an era where God is pouring out His Spirit upon all flesh and that includes you and me.

The act of anointing with oil reminds us of that and of the healing power of God that is available to us, through the His Holy Spirit, when we reach out to Him in faith believing.
Anointing Oil FREE (limit 2)
kingdom items Shop.alb Covering Your Family With God's Word
By Lindsay Roberts
You can become a powerful intercessor for your family by praying and confessing the promises of God's Word over them on a daily basis.
Booklet FREE (limit 1)
kingdom items Shop.alb Miracles magazine
This quarterly magazine is filled with Oral Roberts Ministries' news, faith-building messages, powerful testimonies, special product offers, and more.
Current Issue FREE (limit 1)
kingdom items Shop.alb Prayer Cloth
The Lord spoke to me and told me to pray over thousands of Prayer Cloths and send them out to our friends and Partners who would request them—just as the apostle Paul did according to Acts 19:11-12—and tell them to expect a miracle.

As we've said again and again, there is nothing special about the cloth itself. But we believe there is something very special and very Bible-based about you and me going into agreement together for God to meet whatever need you're facing.

Why does God sometimes use something as unusual as a Prayer Cloth as an avenue of His healing power? I don't know why. But I do know that it's a Bible-honored connection as we are praying for people's needs. And as we've been doing what God told me to do, we have already received many tremendous reports from our Partners concerning these Prayer Cloths.
Prayer Cloth FREE (limit 5)
kingdom items Shop.alb Psalm 91 Card
Because Richard and I declare the Word of God over our lives and the lives of our children every day, we created a Psalm 91 Declaration of Faith Card. Based on one of the most powerful scripture passages in the Bible, we agree with what God has to say, and declare it as being true in your lives too.
Card FREE (limit 1)
kingdom items Shop.alb Salvation Scripture Cards - Set of 7
Are you receiving all the benefits of salvation? God wants us not only saved, but healed, delivered, protected, and whole. Let these set of seven Scripture cards--one for each day of the week--remind you that God is concerned about every area of your life.
Card FREE (limit 1)
kingdom items Shop.alb Second Coming of Jesus reference card
On this attractive card-just the right size to keep in your Bible for quick reference-are Scriptures that foretell Jesus' second coming to earth.
FREE (limit 1)
Guarantee: Should any of our materials arrive damaged or defective, we will replace them free of charge. Click here to report defective materials, or return materials to Oral Roberts Evangelistic Association, 7777 South Lewis Avenue, Tulsa, OK 74171.
Back to top Go down

kingdom items
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Modern World ® Freebies :: Freebies :: Religious-
Jump to:  
Modern World Affiliates

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com