Modern World ® Freebies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern World ® Freebies

HomeArcadeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SI ribbons and bracelets

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

SI ribbons and bracelets Empty
PostSubject: SI ribbons and bracelets   SI ribbons and bracelets Icon_minipostedDecember 18th 2007, 1:59 pm

http://www.freewebs.com/healingthescars/orangeribbonproject.htm

to request your ribbons and bracelets, please email me at:
kate@healingthescars.org

please include in your email:

*your name
*your address and country (yes, i send anywhere in the world!)
*how many RIBBONS you'd like
*how many bracelets you'd like
*what TYPE of bracelets:
SI (if you self-injure)
SIR (if you are recovering)
SIA (if you'd like to support those who SI)

the bracelets are in kits, with the beads and the string included. i started doing it this way so i didn't make the wrong size bracelets!

the orange ribbon project

the goal of the orange ribbon project is to raise the awareness of self-injury internationally. orange is the universal color for self-injury awareness.

please feel free to request as many ribbons as you would like. give them to family and friends, doctor's offices, university counseling centers, and anywhere else you think is appropriate. the ribbons are a traditional orange ribbon, with a pin attatched to a card that gives a website link, and promotes the awareness of self-injury.

in addition to the ribbons, i also have bracelets. the bracelets are small, so they are not too obvious, but at the same time are an additional way to advocate the awareness of self-injury. there are three bracelets available:

all orange seed beads = if you self-injure
orange and white seed beads = if you are a recovered self-injurer
white with a few orange seed beads = if you want to advocate self-injury awareness, or if someone you know self-injures

****these ribbons and bracelets are free, but i appreciate any donations possible, since all of this costs money and i am not yet a non-profit organization. if you would be willing to help defer some of the costs, please let me know in the email. you can also use paypal donations at kate@healingthescars.org. if you can't donate right now, that's totally fine! i will still send the ribbons out to you! thanks! :)****
Back to top Go down

SI ribbons and bracelets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Modern World ® Freebies :: Freebies :: Mail, email & s.a.s.e.-
Jump to:  
Modern World Affiliates

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com