Modern World ® Freebies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern World ® Freebies

HomeArcadeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
spadesjj
Modern Friend
Modern Friend
spadesjj

Male
Number of posts : 11
Zodiac sign : Leo
Hobby : Bowling and missing Mo.
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Negative Repuation:
Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B #FF0E0E0/5000Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B #FF0E0E  (0/5000)

Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B Empty
PostSubject: Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B   Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B Icon_minipostedJanuary 10th 2008, 5:52 pm

This was a hard time in my life Feb 10th of 2007. I am still shocked and hurt by the fact I lost a best friend who meant more to me than most of my family. He was real and always will be remembered. His Birthday is January 24th and he would have been 21. So I know when his birthday comes by, I will by his grave site remembering everything. I just know I was suppose to be there with Alfred and Kayla and Gavin that night that happened and now that it happened I still feel guilt that I could have took the keys. I loved that man like a brother and will never be forgotten.Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B L_fb128f85a0d2863dcdb022b2b67286b8

Quote :
Special to The News Journal John J. Jankowski Jr

A man and a woman were killed in a single-car crash near the New Castle Airport early today, and another man was in serious condition.

State police said the crash happened about 2:25 a.m. on Airport Road, near Commons Boulevard.

Gavin M. Johnson, 20, of Bear, was driving a 1991 Mercury Grand Marquis south at apparent high speed when he lost control of the vehicle, said state police spokesman Cpl. Jeff Oldham. The car went off the east edge of the road on a curve, and Johnson overcorrected, causing the car to spin and then slide sideways before going off the west side of the road.

Oldham said the Mercury struck a mailbox and sign before hitting a utility pole on the driver's side, snapping off the pole at its base. The car continued on and came to rest in a private driveway.

Johnson, who was wearing a seatbelt, was pronounced dead at the scene.

A 19-year-old rear-seat passenger, Kayla A. Cabral, of New Castle, also was pronounced dead at the scene. Seatbelt usage for Cabral is unknown, Oldham said.

A 20-year-old restrained front seat passenger, Alfred M. Lee Jr., of New Castle, was admitted to Christiana Hospital in serious condition with a fractured back and head trauma.

The crash remains under investigation by state police, and a preliminary investigation suggests alcohol was involved in the crash, Oldham said.

The roadway was closed for approximately five hours after the crash, and the right lane of southbound Airport Road will remain closed possibly for the remainder of today.
Back to top Go down
spadesjj
Modern Friend
Modern Friend
spadesjj

Male

Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Negative Repuation:
Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B #FF0E0E0/5000Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B #FF0E0E  (0/5000)

PostSubject: Part 2 - From Gavin Johnson's Viewing   Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B Icon_minipostedJanuary 10th 2008, 5:59 pm

Gavin Martrell Johnson, age 20, son of Leonard Lamont Johnson and Sarita Iona Ashe was born on January 24th, 1987 in Christiana Hospital, Christiana, Delaware. He passed away suddenly as a result of a car accident on February 10th, 2007 in New Castle, Delaware. Gavin attended Carrie Downie Elementary School and then Colwyck Elementary School. He completed his middle school education at Gunning Bedford and George Read Middle Schools. Gavin Attended William Penn High School and at the time of his death, was attending James Groves to obtain his High School Diploma. Gavin was employed by the city of New Castle until October 2006.

Gavin was very athletic and competitive. He was very good at sports and received many awards for his participation in football, basketball, baseball and bowling. Gavin always respected and spoke highly of his coaches, especially Coach Chuck and Coach Henry. Gavin also loved music. He had the natural ability for rhyming and creating beats. He played the drums as a child and was very good.

Gavin had many relationships. Among them was his relationship with his popop. To Gavin, Popop was more like a father than a grandfather. Gavin was also close to his cousin Andre Wilson. They were more like brothers than cousins. Gavin loved spending time with his friends. Especially his two best friends Sean Sullivan and Alfred Lee. Gavin met Sean and Alfred playing little league football at the age of 9 and remained friends with them till he left this world.

Gavin leaves to cherish his memory; his mother, Sarita Ashe; father Leonard Johnson; brothers Dante and Austin Johnson; sisters Sabria Johnson and Melissa Tenaglia; maternal grandparents Thomas and Sarah Ashe, paternal grandmother Norma Johnson, great grandfather Lawrence Jackson; two best friends Alfred and Sean. His Buckley Neighborhood Crew and a host of aunts and uncles and friends that will miss him dearly.

RIP GAVIN JOHNSON
1-24-87 till 2-10-07
WE LOVE YOU MAN !!
Back to top Go down
spadesjj
Modern Friend
Modern Friend
spadesjj

Male

Negative Repuation:

PostSubject: part 3 - guest from the viewing - Gavin Johnson   Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B Icon_minipostedJanuary 10th 2008, 6:04 pm

Guestbook for Gavin M. Johnson Showing 1 - 6 of 6 entries.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though I only met Gavin a few times, he was always nice and polite and had nothing but a smile on his face whenever I spoke to him. I'm so sorry he's gone and I know he will be missed.

Toby

Mar 5, 2007
Newark, DE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marva and Francis Roy wish to extend their deepest sympathy to the family of Gavin M Johnson. May the good Lord continue to bless and watch over you and yours.

Francis E Roy Jr

Feb 15, 2007
Newark, DE

My sincerest sympathy to Gavin's family. I will keep you in my prayers.

Judy Lemley

Feb 15, 2007
New Castle, DE

Dear Family,
I can hardly believe Gavin is departed from us. I just saw him on Thursday night in my class at Groves Adult Program. The last thing he said was, "Have a nice weekend Miss Shafer", with a warm smile. He was always a polite young man and well liked by all who knew him here. In the two plus years that I have known him and have been one of his teachers, I was always happy to see him in my class. I am unable to come to the wake this evening for lack of coverage of my classes, but I wanted to express my deepest condolences and sadness for your incredible loss. I will miss his smile and the way he would always say, "awh Miss Shafer you can let us out a little early" with a big old teddy bear smile on face. I could never be mad at him. What a wonderful person and a gift from God on his time here. I will truly miss Gavin. Peace & Deepest Sympathy, Miss Shafer-Groves Teacher

Joann Shafer

Feb 15, 2007
New Castle, DE

Its hard to think about losing anyone in your life. Its hard to imagine that a friend like Gavin would be gone at such a young age. He had so much more energy to let the world see. Never was negative about anything. He was a great friend and he always will be missed. My heart goes out to everyone in his family and I hope he rests now in a place where he cant hurt no more. He always was a true friend. I will never ever forget him. I love this man like a brother. Rest in Peace Gavin...

John Letskus jr

Feb 15, 2007
Bear, DE

I work at Groves in William Penn, we are all sorry about your loss, and send our deepest sympathy. you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Vickie Williams

Feb 15, 2007
New Castle, DE
Back to top Go down
spadesjj
Modern Friend
Modern Friend
spadesjj

Male

Negative Repuation:

PostSubject: part 4 - Pictures of Gavin and Kayla   Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B Icon_minipostedJanuary 10th 2008, 6:14 pm

Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B M_fb128f85a0d2863dcdb022b2b67286b8
Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B M_d7426d12fa9a7cb8549ea4df24e95716
Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B M_52ae43dfc917c04dd3f38be005c2578e
Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B M_d54f23022df200525bb67bc886284502
Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B M_6d6b9ddef104f8814a1f0398c9fda9ed
Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B M_33c0e5404cf128fbfa351bd8744667f1
Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B M_ccbbc3ab0def2d6d4f22079a6b6c3370
Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B M_99a464208fa0fe0640f27bfc9edc4f6c
Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B M_f25111c85664d0f904106c80f6a07d8b
This next one is Gavins baby sister, they look so much alike and i see her alot cause they lived across the street.
Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B M_a1d46cee4fac5cebe59e485d0724156a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Love & prayers   Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B Icon_minipostedJanuary 10th 2008, 6:25 pm

Glitterfy.com - Glitter Graphics

I am so sorry and I wish you to know that my heart goes out to you and the family members. They are such beautiful looking people!

For the first time, since Jan. 3, 2207, I understand what it is like to loose a loved one. I lost my brother in law at that time, it has been a yr. now and I miss Eric. His wife, my sister and I are extremely close, so I try to be there for her as much as possible. The other night was hard, I woke up thinking of Eric and how he was always there for me, he was and still is the best male role model I have ever had.

With deepest sympathy, thankyou for sharing.
redrose'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B   Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B Icon_minipostedJanuary 13th 2008, 1:01 am

Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B Godblesscandles
Back to top Go down
Shimmertail
Modern Advisor
Modern Advisor
Shimmertail

Female
Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B Left_bar_bleue2020/100000Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B Empty_bar_bleue  (2020/100000)
Negative Repuation:
Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B #FF0E0E0/500Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B #FF0E0E  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B   Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B Icon_minipostedJanuary 13th 2008, 8:55 pm

Back to top Go down
AppleBottom82
Modern Friend
Modern Friend
AppleBottom82

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B Left_bar_bleue40/0Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B Empty_bar_bleue  (40/0)
Negative Repuation:
Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B #FF0E0E0/0Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B #FF0E0E  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B   Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B Icon_minipostedFebruary 6th 2008, 4:32 pm

My prayers are with you always John. ♥
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B   Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B Icon_minipostedApril 4th 2008, 6:24 pm

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B   Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Light a Candle for my Boy Gavin & his girl Kayla. (RIP B
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Modern World ® Freebies :: Light a candle & prayers :: Light A Candle-
Jump to:  
Modern World Affiliates

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com