Modern World ® Freebies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern World ® Freebies

HomeArcadeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

children greetings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

children greetings Empty
PostSubject: children greetings   children greetings Icon_minipostedJanuary 18th 2008, 5:36 am

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2004/2/prweb106818.htm

Free Special Greetings for Childen of Deployed Military Service Members
Syndicated military columnist and Navy wife Sarah Smiley teams up with "My Little Mailbox" to send free special greetings to the children of deployed men and women. Come see how you can contribute!
(PRWEB) February 25, 2004 -- Syndicated military columnist and Navy wife Sarah Smiley, along with her site "Shore Duty," has teamed up with "My Little Mailbox" (www.mylittlemailbox.com) to offer unique and fun greetings for a very special group of children -- the boys and girls who wait while their parent (or parents) serve overseas. Your donation and support can send a smile to one of these "Little" Patriots.
For just $6, a dependent military child will receive a delivery from "My Little (Military) Mailbox" that includes a note from a favorite character or "pen pal," and a special surprise (stickers, craft, or small present). The deployed service-member parent will have the opportunity to select what their child's note says, which pen pal it will be from, and what surprise will be included.
It's a "double smile" project! The children will be excited about the unexpected treat, and the separated parent will feel good knowing they could provide such a special experience...across the miles.
Your support will make this possible! Visit www.SarahSmiley.com or www.MyLittleMailbox.com for more information, to make a donation, or to sign up your military child for "My Little (Military) Mailbox." Give as little or as much as you'd like. It only takes $6 to send a delivery to one child.
Regular updates and contribution totals will be posted on www.SarahSmiley.com and www.MyLittleMailBox.com
Send a Smile to our Armed Forces children today!
Back to top Go down
Shimmertail
Modern Advisor
Modern Advisor
Shimmertail

Female
Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-11-14

children greetings Left_bar_bleue2020/100000children greetings Empty_bar_bleue  (2020/100000)
Negative Repuation:
children greetings #FF0E0E0/500children greetings #FF0E0E  (0/500)

children greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: children greetings   children greetings Icon_minipostedJanuary 19th 2008, 3:11 am

Thank you, jolissa, your efforts in this project are truly amazing.
Back to top Go down

children greetings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Modern World ® Freebies :: Light a candle & prayers :: Shimmertail's Yellow Ribbon :: Support our troops-
Jump to:  
Modern World Affiliates

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com