Modern World ® Freebies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern World ® Freebies

HomeArcadeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This girl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Afraid t
Anonymous

This girl Empty
PostSubject: This girl   This girl Icon_minipostedMay 18th 2008, 9:02 pm

I am in love with this girl. I've known her since the 5th grade. We have been good friends since then and we are now in our mid 20's. This girl has the most beautiful brown almondy eyes, the sweetest skin, and a smile that would make anyone melt.

The problem is, she is in love with someone who is no good for her. They abuse her, verbally she constantly feels like she is nothing and, she is always giving herself trying to make others happy. This person that she is with, I believe is going to take things too far one day and really hurt her. I am afraid for her life at times and I really want to rescue her from all of this and take her to be my wife.

Please help me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

This girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: This girl   This girl Icon_minipostedMay 19th 2008, 11:33 am

hugs I will think about this one and try to help out, in the meantime....

Love and prayers

IOHAP
Back to top Go down
Admin Bleu
The Modern Girl ®
The Modern Girl ®
Admin Bleu

Female
Number of posts : 2763
Zodiac sign : Cute wittle goat with the wittle tail
Hobby : Staying on top of the game
Registration date : 2007-10-20

This girl Left_bar_bleue1400/100000This girl Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/100000)
Negative Repuation:
This girl #FF0E0E0/500This girl #FF0E0E  (0/500)

This girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: This girl   This girl Icon_minipostedMay 19th 2008, 8:55 pm

Well T, what is the situation with this friend of yours?? Are they still in the same home together? Have the police been called?? Do they have children together?? Is she ill?? Is he ill?? Have you actually told this girl how you feel about her?? A lot of times in this type of situation, the bad things are a whole lot easier to handle and absorb than the good. Be a friend for now, if things are meant to progress then they will. Don't rush it remember that if she is in an abusive relationship, there will most likely be stricter boundaries with the next person she is with if she leaves the person she is with now.

Stay by her side, let things go slowly and constantly let her know that you are there anytime day or night. Don't slander or speak ill of her S/O, remember that they are in her head and she is solely reliant on them. Doing that will almost definitely push her away from the goal of seeking help. Lift her up, remind her of her talents, her goals, everything that she has lost within herself with this person. Building up her self esteem is going to be hard but, it is the first and most important step. It seems like you are a really great friend and you never know, maybe one day the two of you will be walking down the isle.

Good Luck and Hugs and Prayers are with you and your friend always.
Back to top Go down
http://freemodernworld.net
chrliesgal
Modern Girl
Modern Girl

Female
Number of posts : 34
Zodiac sign : Gemini
Registration date : 2008-04-07

This girl Left_bar_bleue1/1This girl Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Negative Repuation:
This girl #FF0E0E0/0This girl #FF0E0E  (0/0)

This girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: This girl   This girl Icon_minipostedJuly 12th 2008, 9:04 pm

Coming from someone who has a sister that was once in a brutally abusive relationship, they go through phases:
1- The abuser leads them to believe their family will not be there for them as they will.
2- They shower them with material things and fill their head with promises that at the moment seem so real -vs- reality so they tend to believe them!
3- They usually take them away from every one they know before showing them the REAL person, they really are!
4- They fill their head with threats towards those they are closest to so they tend to stay with the abuser to protect others forgetting themselves!
BUT...
MEMORIES ARE THE ONE THING, THE ABUSER CAN'T CONTROL!
The Abuser has only known them a short time, but life has placed memories inside their heart and soul that tend to show themselves during abuse!
MY SISTER RETURNED TO US AS A RESULT OF MEMORIES AND FINALLY REALIZING, HOME WAS NOT ALL THAT BAD!
My advise is just to remain a friend, be there nomatter what, and God will take care of the rest! Pray for her safety alway and assure her, she DOES have a "way out!" hugs!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

This girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: This girl   This girl Icon_minipostedJuly 25th 2008, 3:44 am

Prayers
Back to top Go down
Admin Bleu
The Modern Girl ®
The Modern Girl ®
Admin Bleu

Female
Number of posts : 2763
Zodiac sign : Cute wittle goat with the wittle tail
Hobby : Staying on top of the game
Registration date : 2007-10-20

This girl Left_bar_bleue1400/100000This girl Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/100000)
Negative Repuation:
This girl #FF0E0E0/500This girl #FF0E0E  (0/500)

This girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: This girl   This girl Icon_minipostedDecember 2nd 2008, 7:08 am

I love you
Back to top Go down
http://freemodernworld.net
Sponsored content

This girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: This girl   This girl Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

This girl
Page 1 of 1