Modern World ® Freebies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern World ® Freebies

HomeArcadeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pete Wentz Crushes Foot, Rocks On

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Bleu
The Modern Girl ®
The Modern Girl ®
Admin Bleu

Female
Number of posts : 2763
Zodiac sign : Cute wittle goat with the wittle tail
Hobby : Staying on top of the game
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Pete Wentz Crushes Foot, Rocks On Left_bar_bleue1400/100000Pete Wentz Crushes Foot, Rocks On Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/100000)
Negative Repuation:
Pete Wentz Crushes Foot, Rocks On #FF0E0E0/500Pete Wentz Crushes Foot, Rocks On #FF0E0E  (0/500)

Pete Wentz Crushes Foot, Rocks On Empty
PostSubject: Pete Wentz Crushes Foot, Rocks On   Pete Wentz Crushes Foot, Rocks On Icon_minipostedOctober 30th 2007, 4:15 pm

Pete Wentz's broken foot
Gina Serpe, eonline
Tue Oct 30, 8:53 AM EDT
Pete Wentz may want to rechristen his band Fall Down Boy after this.

The Fall Out Boy frontman suffered a broken foot during a particularly animated performance at New Orleans' Voodoo Festival Sunday night.

However, despite the self-inflicted ped impediment, the "This Ain't a Scene It's an Arms Race" rockers will not be canceling any shows, thus sparing legions of emo fans from shedding any more unnecessary tears.

The 28-year-old revealed the injury in a posting on his FriendsorEnemies.com blog Monday under the heading, "i've got good news and bad news, which do you want to hear first?"

"for anyone who was at the voodoo fest in new orleans-you got to see me jump around," the capitalization-averse rocker wrote under the user name Clandestine, the same name as Wentz's clothing label. "ended up breaking the bone that connects my shin to my foot. no shows will be cancelled."

Lest fans not take Wentz at his injured word, Ashlee Simpson's other half also posted a photo of his bruised, swollen and desperately-in-need-of-a-pedicure foot.

"i am currently trying to get a 'rocker' boot so i can have a walking cast," he wrote. "currently my foot is the size of a small car. if you see me at a show come sign my cast."

Fans will have plenty of opportunities to make their mark. Fall Out Boy's has two dozen dates remaining on its Young Wild Things North American tour.

After a one-night reprieve from touring, the Wentz-fronted group is due back on stage in Jacksonville, Florida, Tuesday.

The quartet, supported by fellow teen-friendly rock groups Gym Class Heroes and Plain White T's, wraps up the tour Dec. 2 in Las Vegas.

??

?? 2007 E! Entertainment Television, Inc. All rights reserved., http://www.eonline.com/about/copyright/index.jsp
Back to top Go down
http://freemodernworld.net

Page 1 of 1