Modern World ® Freebies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern World ® Freebies

HomeArcadeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carlos Santana, Wife Getting Divorced

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Bleu
The Modern Girl ®
The Modern Girl ®
Admin Bleu

Female
Number of posts : 2763
Zodiac sign : Cute wittle goat with the wittle tail
Hobby : Staying on top of the game
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Carlos Santana, Wife Getting Divorced Left_bar_bleue1400/100000Carlos Santana, Wife Getting Divorced Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/100000)
Negative Repuation:
Carlos Santana, Wife Getting Divorced #FF0E0E0/500Carlos Santana, Wife Getting Divorced #FF0E0E  (0/500)

Carlos Santana, Wife Getting Divorced Empty
PostSubject: Carlos Santana, Wife Getting Divorced   Carlos Santana, Wife Getting Divorced Icon_minipostedNovember 2nd 2007, 12:08 pm

Fri Nov 2, 9:04 AM EDT
SAN RAFAEL, Calif. —
Carlos Santana and his wife of 34 years are divorcing, according to court documents.

Deborah Santana, who in her 2005 memoir "Space Between the Stars" described her guitarist husband as being unfaithful, filed for divorce in Marin County Superior Court on Oct. 19, citing irreconcilable differences.

Carlos Santana's publicist, Michael Jensen, said the case is "a private matter and there is no comment."

The musician has said he knew he made mistakes in his marriage.

"I sincerely apologized to her and to my kids when I wasn't in my right mind and did something hurtful," Carlos Santana said after the memoir was published. "It has helped me become more humble and to try harder to be the man she wants me to be."

The Santanas have also been business partners. They created the Milagro Foundation, a nonprofit organization that supports underprivileged children.

Earlier this year, they announced plans to create three Mexican restaurants in the San Francisco Bay area named Maria, Maria after one of Carlos Santana's Grammy-winning songs.

The couple have three children, ages 17, 22 and 23.

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Back to top Go down
http://freemodernworld.net

Carlos Santana, Wife Getting Divorced
Page 1 of 1