Modern World ® Freebies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern World ® Freebies

HomeArcadeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i love stubbs / koozy & more

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

i love stubbs / koozy & more Empty
PostSubject: i love stubbs / koozy & more   i love stubbs / koozy & more Icon_minipostedJanuary 9th 2008, 9:38 pm

http://www.ilovestubbs.com/signup/signup.aspx

Howdy Folks! Join the I Love Stubb's Club and receive:

• Our monthly email newsletter
  • Special money-saving offers
  • Great recipes and grilling tips
  • Invitations to VIP "Member's Only" events
  • And a whole lot more!

It only takes a minute to sign up and don't cost nothin' to join. So if you think you know great Bar-B-Q, sign up now by giving us the following information:

Please Enter Your Email Address*
Required

Important Message About our Confirmation Email
A confirmation email will be sent to this email address and you MUST click on the link within the email to confirm your membership. To make sure you receive this confirmation email, please add newsletters@ilovestubbs.com to your email client's address book. If you don't see the email in your inbox please check your spam filter or bulk message folder, or email us at newsletters@ilovestubbs.com.

By checking this box, I agree that I have read the Privacy Policy and that I want to receive exclusive emails with recipes, special offers and VIP invitations from Stubb’s.
You must agree to the Privacy agreement.
<HR color=#cccccc noShade SIZE=3>

Wanna get even more great stuff from Stubb’s?
Every now and then we send out free samples of new products (so we can get your opinion) or invitations to VIP events to club members. We occasionally send out stuff we think people like to get. If you really wanna be a full-fledged member of the “I Love Stubb’s Club” then fill out the information listed below and click the box at the bottom:
By checking this box, you agree that you want to receive cool Stubb's Stuff by mail. (Please fill in your information below.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

i love stubbs / koozy & more Empty
PostSubject: Re: i love stubbs / koozy & more   i love stubbs / koozy & more Icon_minipostedFebruary 1st 2008, 1:30 pm

Quote :

Thank you. But before we add you to our mailing list, we want to confirm your request. Please look for an email from newsletters@ilovestubbs.com and click the link provided. Thank you for your assistance.

Once we get your confirmation, you will be a full-fledged, fire-grillin' tong wieldin', Bar-B-Q lovin' member of the I Love Stubb's Club! You will be receiving your first email with a special offer within one month. To make sure you receive our emails, please add newsletters@ilovestubbs.com to your address book.
If you don't see the email in your inbox please check your spam filter or bulk message folder, or email us at newsletters@ilovestubbs.com.
Nothin' but love and happiness to ya,
Stubb's Legendary Kitchen
Back to top Go down

i love stubbs / koozy & more
Page 1 of 1